DD has taken her girls to the Pumpkin Patch for a few years now and I always think it sounds so much fun! So this year Zak and I, with the help of Aunt Darla, just in case things got out of control, headed out to pick a few pumpkins.
We had as much fun as I expected the weather was nice and Zak was reasonably cooperative...
I did get a few quality Pumpkins but for next year, and all those rookie pumpkin pickers, bring gloves I would have been alot more effective if I wasn't just a little afraid to pick up one of those prickly little things!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That would be fun:) We will have to do that with our kiddos next year! We went to Staheli Farms last week but the pumpkins are just sitting there. You don't have to pick them. That might be more fun though:)
How fun! We drove out to a pumpkin patch to pick one last weekend, but they were all already picked and just sitting there in piles! Then it started snowing and I didn't want to get out of the car, so we got one from the store the next day. Lame... Maybe next year.
Looks like you had a fun time! I wish you could have come with us-we would have loved it! Let's catch up soon!
Post a Comment